Leadership and Management Skills
Do you know how to engage a team? Do you have a vision that others buy into? Are you able to help others define and achieve their professional goals?
Can you get your work done without appearing frazzled, fizzled, and overwhelmed?
Whether you’ve found yourself in a new role or you believe you should have had training years ago, our management training courses, seminars, and multi-session programs are designed to improve a host of your management and leadership skills.
This session would address some of the following and many more as needed:
1. Excellent Management: Getting the best out of People and Things
- Management Skills 101: Efficient and Practicable skills for Efficient Managers
- Leadership 101: Inspirational Leadership Skills and Techniques for Managers
- The Leader as the Team Leader: How to make a Team Work and Bond for Improved Workplace Performance
- Coaching and Grooming skills for Leaders
- Managing the future: Building future Leaders and Managers
7. Managing People and Results
8. Conflict Resolution Skills for Leaders and Managers