Are you effectively meeting workplace targets? Are you working so hard but time moves so fast? Does it seem your productivity is at the barest minimum even though you put in the highest volume of time or does it seem that the quality of your work done isn’t up to par in comparison with the time put in?
Sessions in time management and productivity may just be your solution. From time management skills to organizational skills, several of our courses and workshops can help you get a handle on organisational tasks, get the right things done, and better manage the stress that comes with execution.
In addition, our session addresses the necessary but badly managed time sucker that lives in most workplaces: Meetings. How to plan, invite, set an agenda, control the agenda and get tangible results/progress off your meeting. This particular session can help you to better manage this necessary but badly managed time sucker.
Our training on Productivity is in-depth, relevant. This training would address some of the following subtopics and many more as needed:
1. Effective Execution: Getting workplace duties done simultaneously (Time Management Techniques and Execution for Busy Managers.
- How do I Qualitatively Delegate?: Effective Delegation and Quality Delivery Techniques
- Timeline Management: How to Effectively Manage Deadlines and Produce Qualitative Results.
- Mental Health and Career Management: Managing Stress, Generating a Positive reflection and Career Growth Management.
- Meeting Guru: How to Plan, Lead, Manage and Get Progress/Results off every Meeting.
- Attending a Meeting?: How to Actively Listen, Covertly lead and Manage Meetings to Productive Conclusions.
- Getting Stuffs Done Consistently: When the Stress-free Basics of Time Management comes handy.
8. Life, Leadership and Workplace Balance